Uber has introduced functional Family Profiles, enables users to share payment cards belonging to the 10 other people in family members or close friends. When adding a person to the list of Families, users will receive a notification when this member placed car, tracked the trip on the map, and the bill will be sent on to the 2.
Usage is quite simple.
For the record holder family, tentatively called the master account:
- In the left menu, select ‘Settings’.
- Click “Create Profile Family” and select the contacts you want to add to the “Profile Families”.
- The next step is to enter information on the card.
- Even when people are choosing to accept the invitation, they can request the trip by their phone and choose “Profile Families” as the payment method.
- The cost of the trip will be automatically paid to the “Profile Families” and who set will receive an invoice for each trip.
For people who are members, so-called child account:
- Accept invitations “Profile Families” by the established posts.
- Uber app updated to the latest version and choose “Profile Families” is the default payment method.
- Trip request as usual.
Please check out the video about this Uber features